HYPE TEST PASS-6 REASONS YOU SHOULD INCORPORATE TEAVANA LOOSE LEAF TEA INTO YOUR LIFE
First and foremost I just want to say that my loose leaf brand of choice is Teavana for two reasons:
1. They have retail stores as well as an online presence and you can smell, touch, and taste the tea before you buy it.
2. You can interact with the staff members who are SUPER knowledgeable about the tea and what mixtures are good
Now, back to the six reasons… (no one ever chooses six)
1. Taste: The amount of flavors available is simply heaven to someone who gets bored easily. They have traditional flavors like Imperial Green Tea and Matcha, fruity flavors like Pineapple Kona Pop and Peach Jasmine Sutra, and extremely outside the box flavors replicating famous desserts.
2. Variety: If you want to get a wide variety of flavors and types of tea you can get a bunch of 2 oz. bags of different kinds and even mix them together when brewing. You literally CANNOT run out of options here.
3. Education: If you visit the store, the employees are a great source of information in regards to the tea but if you are an avid online shopper or are afraid to go out in public (I don’t blame you), online education is just as good. The website is immaculate; each tea is categorized into a type, and has a description of taste, what is pairs well with, what it does for you, and the caffeine level; it will even have directions for how long to let your tea steep and at what temperature. Not to mention each order comes with a mini catalog with the same descriptions.
4. Quality: Teavana takes their tea seriously; they select their teas only from the most premium teas in the world and each ingredient is carefully chosen to create their blends; there are several rounds of testing and each new tea can take up to 12 months to perfect before they hit the shelves. They operate on the mantra that they only serve superb, not average teas.
5. Loyalty Recognition: Teavana recognizes that their customers are coming back, and what better way to keep it that way than to organize a monthly Tea of The Month Club where you can get tea delivered to you automatically and try new teas all the time without going through the decision making (it’s hard!) on your own time.
6. Tea Perfecting Accessories; Teavana doesn’t just sell tea, but they also sell the tools and brew kits necessary to make a perfect cup of tea. They have steep-in tumblers for those of us that are always on the go (I have it in silver) , makers that fit on top of your standard coffee mug, and even top-of-the-line makers like the Breville One-Touch Tea Maker. For those of you who want to enjoy the tradition of tea, traditional tea pots and teacups are also for sale in-store and online. Teavana also has their own line of German ‘Perfectea’ Rock Sugar that dissolves into your tea, sweetening it but not changing the flavor (they are great).
Overall, Teavana is a brand well made, and I am a loyal customer!